Vs > Zigansk
Miles City, Montana vs Zigansk Climate & Distance Between
Miles City, Montana vs Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada
Miles City, Montana vs Greenville, Pa, Usa
Miles City, Montana vs Maracay, Venezuela
Miles City, Montana vs Sibu, Malaysia
Zigansk vs Moanda, Gabon
Zigansk vs Cheju, North Korea
Zigansk vs Deseret, Ut, Usa
Zigansk vs Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia
Kissidougou vs Dera Ismail Khan
Hartington, Ne vs Mene Grande
Helwan vs Minonk, Il
Omaha/ North, Ne vs Recife
- The distance between Miles City, Montana, Usa and Zigansk, Russia is approximately 6,757 km or 4,199 mi.
- To reach Miles City, Montana in this distance one would set out from Zigansk bearing 36.8° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Miles City, Montana bearing 160° or SSE .
- Miles City, Montana has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk) whereas Zigansk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Miles City, Montana is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Zigansk is in or near the boreal desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 19.3 °C (34.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.5 °C (40.5°F) less in Miles City, Montana. The continentality subtype is truly continental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 73.2 mm (2.9 in) more which is equivalent to 73.2 l/m² (1.8 US gal/ft²) or 732,000 l/ha (78,256 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.2° higher in Miles City, Montana than in Zigansk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Miles City, Montana relative to Zigansk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zigansk vs Miles City, Montana
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|| -12 (0)
|| -3 (0)
|| -9 (0)
|| -4 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Miles City, Montana vs Tobruk, Libya
Miles City, Montana vs Tomsk, Russia
Miles City, Montana vs Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia
Miles City, Montana vs San Juan, Dominican Republic
Zigansk vs Szeged, Hungary
Zigansk vs Coimbra, Portugal
Zigansk vs Damazin, Sudan
Zigansk vs Ajan, Russia
Seville vs Pago Pago, Tutuila
Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar vs Svalbard Lufthavn
Trinkot vs Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari
Luputa vs Jerez De La Frontera
Miles City, Montana vs Zigansk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Miles City, Montana
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 205.3 kms (127.6 miles) NNW
- Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa - 217.3 kms (135 miles) WSW
- Crow Agency, Mt, Usa - 154 kms (95.7 miles) SW
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 297.6 kms (184.9 miles) WSW
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 429.1 kms (266.7 miles) WSW
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 409.2 kms (254.3 miles) WSW
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 204.1 kms (126.8 miles) SSW
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 393.9 kms (244.8 miles) S
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 377.6 kms (234.7 miles) NE
- Williston, North Dakota, Usa - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) NE
- Bismarck, North Dakota, Usa - 391.9 kms (243.5 miles) E
- Ekalaka, Mt, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.3 miles) ESE
- Rapid City, South Dakota, Usa - 333.1 kms (207 miles) SE
- Rapid City (Airport), Sd, Usa - 335.9 kms (208.7 miles) SE
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 423.2 kms (263 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Zigansk