| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Miles City, Montana in October is a little cool at 8.9 °C (48.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature variation/ range is 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 22.9mm (0.9in) of fluid is discharged across on average 6 days.
- The skies in Miles City, Montana are fine having an average of a detectable 6:38 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:01 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:48.
- There are approximately 3:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Miles City, Montana October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Miles City, Montana, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Miles City, Montana:
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 205.3 kms (127.6 miles) NNW
- Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa - 217.3 kms (135 miles) WSW
- Crow Agency, Mt, Usa - 154 kms (95.7 miles) SW
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 297.6 kms (184.9 miles) WSW
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 429.1 kms (266.7 miles) WSW
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 409.2 kms (254.3 miles) WSW
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 204.1 kms (126.8 miles) SSW
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 393.9 kms (244.8 miles) S
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 377.6 kms (234.7 miles) NE
- Williston, North Dakota, Usa - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) NE
- Bismarck, North Dakota, Usa - 391.9 kms (243.5 miles) E
- Ekalaka, Mt, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.3 miles) ESE
- Rapid City, South Dakota, Usa - 333.1 kms (207 miles) SE
- Rapid City (Airport), Sd, Usa - 335.9 kms (208.7 miles) SE
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 423.2 kms (263 miles) SSE