| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Miles City, Montana in August is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 15.6 °C (28.1 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched with sporadic rain. A paltry 29.2mm (1.1in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 7 days.
- The skies in Miles City, Montana are glorious with an average of a hefty 10:54 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:21 long and the longest day is 14:51 long with an average length of 14:08.
- There are approximately 3:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Miles City, Montana August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Miles City, Montana, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Miles City, Montana:
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 205.3 kms (127.6 miles) NNW
- Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa - 217.3 kms (135 miles) WSW
- Crow Agency, Mt, Usa - 154 kms (95.7 miles) SW
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 297.6 kms (184.9 miles) WSW
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 429.1 kms (266.7 miles) WSW
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 409.2 kms (254.3 miles) WSW
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 204.1 kms (126.8 miles) SSW
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 393.9 kms (244.8 miles) S
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 377.6 kms (234.7 miles) NE
- Williston, North Dakota, Usa - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) NE
- Bismarck, North Dakota, Usa - 391.9 kms (243.5 miles) E
- Ekalaka, Mt, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.3 miles) ESE
- Rapid City, South Dakota, Usa - 333.1 kms (207 miles) SE
- Rapid City (Airport), Sd, Usa - 335.9 kms (208.7 miles) SE
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 423.2 kms (263 miles) SSE